What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

google

jasfin123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how do I get my goggle back to normal and why is their a mans head appear at the top left hand side

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean? I don't have any man's head on the top left hand side. I do have an issue with a disappearing keyboard after typing one letter in the search box, is that one of the abnormal things Google is doing on your iPad Air? I have never had the head in the top left side.

Could you be more specific about what else is not normal? What else is or isn't it doing?

I tried Google Chrome and it didn't have the issue I have but I did not like the Chrome and went back to the disappearing keyboard. If that is one of your issues, you can give that a shot. Maybe you will like it.

Please get back with more specifics of what the issues are. Maybe someone else can be of more help than I was able to be. It might be a Google issue and someone here would probably know.

Last edited:

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe the man's head is the profile drop down selector for changing the profile on shared computers. Noticed it at work a couple weeks ago.

Most reactions