What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Voice for iPhone Gets Updated With Multi-Recipient Texting

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

The Next Web reports today that Google Voice for iPhone has been updated to bring it into line with the Android version of the app. The update introduces multi-recipient texting with contact autocomplete, one-touch copy-and-paste dialing, a multi-line text entry field complete with character count, and Sprint integration support. The Next Web notes that Android owners have already been able to enjoy multi-recipient texting for over a month. Sprint iPhone 4S owners will doubtless be especially pleased with the update, as they can now send all calls to the native dialer when the phone is integrated with Sprint. The app, which lets you send free text messages to US phones and make international calls at very low rates, is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, but unfortunately is currently only available in the US.

Click here to download the free app: App Store - Google Voice

Source: Google Voice for iOS Gets Multi-Recipient Texting, Sprint SupportThe Next Web, via TUAW, iTunes.

Last edited by a moderator:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
I'm still waiting for an app for the iPad.

Check out the G Whiz app for google apps. They have a great google voice app which I use. I love the google calendar app attached to it as well. It is on sale for 99 cents down from 2.99!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think i tried it before but not sure. i thought it want really an app, it was more like a web page app. like the app just loads just the page.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
i think i tried it before but not sure. i thought it want really an app, it was more like a web page app. like the app just loads just the page.

Try the free app for now. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts