What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Music Error

specialK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tweezer said:
It is working fine on my iPad 2 but I am seeing this exact same error on my iPhone 4. Would love to know how to resolve it. Both my iPad & iPhone are jailbroken. Ipad on 4.3.3 and iPhone on 4.3.1

Yea I got it to work on my JB 3GS but am getting the same error on my 4. Google is telling me the same thing about these databases but I don't have that option in my settings under safari. It's driving me crazy

OP
guthrien

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive never heard from them again so i assume it wasn't a big enough reported problem to deal with right now. Ill just stick to other options, the service hasn't appeared to set the world on fire yet.

yourabigstupid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey so I registered real fast because I had the same problem but got it to work a week ago. I did a combination of things, one of which might be the only real solution but here they are anyways:
(BTW this was on my iPhone 4)
1. Go into Settings>Safari
2. Changed Accept Cookies to Always
3. Turned off Fraud warning and Block Pop-ups
4. Opened up google music web app and it worked
5. (optional) put all that crap back the way it was

Note: I'm not sure if it matters or if these settings weren't available before but this was after I updated to IOS 5 GM.

DConmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On an iPhone 5 (iOS 6) I was able to work around the problem by making the following changes in Settings and then choosing Safari:
- Clear history
- Clear cookies and data (this was likely the only thing needed)
- In Advanced, and then choosing Website Data I then chose to do a delete all

After doing those changes, Google Play re-initialized my list of songs and was able to work again.

NOTE: All of those changes were not likely necessary. Making these changes may delete settings/data that you had wanted for other things.

Most reactions

Latest posts