What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodreader Sync Failure

Reaction score
Hello to all,
I am a heavy user of GoodReader, since it is highly versatile and provides me with a means to set up a file system. What's still most bothering is the file transfer: you can't transfer folders via iTunes (you must resort to zip files, which kinda works but takes lots of time).
Instead I am trying to minimize file transfers by synchronising my GoodReader folders with my Google Drive folders.
However, I am repeatedly getting the following error:
"Cant start the sync - file names are inconsistent. The following remote file has a duplicate with the same name" - and then some random file name.
Why is this such an obstacle, and what can I do about it?

By the way: What would be the fastest way to get like 50 GB to the iPad/iPhone? I have the iPad Pro 9.7, so very high memory speeds but still lightning. Would a powerful WiFi transfer be more effective?

Thanks for your replies.
Cheers
Albanoguarralavate

Most reactions

Latest posts