What's new

Goodreader App

Pack

iPF Noob
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I downloaded Goodreader App for reading files. Now everything I download goes into Goodreader and some of the files like executable files cannot be opened in Goodreader. How do I fix this? I wanted to download a Mac app that will sync my e-mail contacts but can't do it in Goodreader.
 
Pack said:
I downloaded Goodreader App for reading files. Now everything I download goes into Goodreader and some of the files like executable files cannot be opened in Goodreader. How do I fix this? I wanted to download a Mac app that will sync my e-mail contacts but can't do it in Goodreader.

As you probably know, does the iPhone run iOS, which is a completely different operating system then Windows, or even Mac OS X. The iPad also runs this iOS. Now what this means is, that all apps for the iPad need to be designed for iOS, you cannot install programs for Windows or Mac on the iPad.

The AppStore is your only source for apps.
 
I always read about a product before I buy. That way i never get dissapointed.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom