What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good to find experienced and experiencing iPad people

fharwood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just getting my apps organized and asked the web for help and they led me to your community. I've already picked up some great tips. Thanks.

I'm using my 3G ipad as book reader, bible study tool, web surfer, notetaker, cooking tool, photo album, math researcher/tool, mail surfer, additional projector source and life extender for my Macbook Pro. (And I have a few games. . . ) Looking for the camera kit but have the external keyboard and projector connector. Love the stylus and the larger keyboard on the screen. Phones are too small for my weaker eyes. Sigh.

Question for the Christians in the community: What do you use for Bibles and Bible study et al?

I have Olive Tree (great stuff) and Logos (but await the Accordance app as that is what is on my other computers). I also have the ESV app, Holy Bible and several music apps (HouseFM and Worship Music) .

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are several versions out there. The one I use the most is by Paul Avery. Unfortunately it is not an "HD" version made for the iPad. I like it because it is easy to search, but the main reason is that you have your choice of the King James version, but also included are the Byzantine Greek version, New English Translation version, Reina Valera 1909 version and the Wescott-Hort Greek version. Several other versions are available for download as well.

A very good King James HD version is from DMBC.

And by the way, I am Jewish!

Most reactions

Latest posts