What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am a Mareware Fan and here's why great product support!

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last week I put my Ipad2 in my backpack as I swung my backpack over my shoulder I realized I didn't zipper in the Ipad2
(I realized this because I saw my Ipad2 tumble end-over-end down concrete stairs)
To my surprise the Ipad was 100% o.k.! However my Marware C.E.O case took/absorbed the dings on Its corners so it does not hold the IPAD is securely. The corner covers are made of layered micro cloth then plastic then vinyl and broke away taking the impact away from the IPAD. marware.JPG

So I emailed Marware for my lifetime warrentee and sent pictures. within thirty minutes I received this email. No fuse, no worry, the case is in the mail. I am happy and I am now a loyal Marware Fan!

"Update for Case #xxxxxxxxx - "RE: Your order no. xxxxx-xxxxx-xxx has been received" You included everything I needed right out of the gate. I wish all our Marware family members were as good as you.

I'm sending a replacement out ASAP. Look for your new case by the end of the week if not sooner. There will be no charges for this replacement.

Sorry for the problem you had with the case. Thank you for choosing Marware.

Best Wishes,

Marware"

C.E.O. Hybrid iPad 2 Case + Anti-Glare Screen Protector

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep a little investment up front saves $800.00 in the end.

Most reactions