What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmail on iPad help!

Shannon B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the iPad so while on the go for work I can manage all my emails I have running through my gmail. Come to find out, they make it near impossible to write from accounts that have been imported. Why can't gmail make the app workable for an iPad? Any suggestions?

Much thanks!

sunny day

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both Yahoo and Gmail accounts on my iPad. Since Yahoo is the first listed, when I want to send an email from the combined mailboxes, it chooses Yahoo. But when I go to my Gmail account, select inbox, and compose a message it sends it from that account.

JChidester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.reunionwebcoach.com
I bought the iPad so while on the go for work I can manage all my emails I have running through my gmail. Come to find out, they make it near impossible to write from accounts that have been imported. Why can't gmail make the app workable for an iPad? Any suggestions?

Much thanks!

Not sure if I understand your reference "accounts that have been imported'. I use the Google App for gmail. Very easy to use and Free.

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using the Mail app? How is it setup?
I've always found gmail integration pretty good and straightforward.

Most reactions

Latest posts