What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY] ZDAY Zombie Survival Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score

We are giving away one of 5 FREE keys to a game that will challenge your survival instincts in a world inhabited by Zombies. Zombie Survival Simulator is a 21st century text-based adventure game that starts the player in a crowded suburb at ground zero of a full blown infection, gives him a baseball bat and says "now what?". The player is faced with one situation after another filled with difficult choices. The game engine keeps track of every decision that he makes, and keeps a running tab on his survival chances based on those choices.

The video review was done for our Android sister site, DroidForums.net, but Mongadillo Studios were also kind enough to offer 5 FREE iOS keys to this exciting and challenging game.

To enter the rules are simple. In the comments section, tell us the first place you would go to seek safety, weapons, food or other survivors. You must also explain to us why you chose this place. Perhaps you'd head on down to the local gunshop and "gear-up" to kill as many walkers as possible, or maybe you'd raid the local grocery story and stock up supplies so you could camp out in a secluded area for months until help arrived. You tell us.

The contest will end on Monday April 16 at 12:00pm Central. Good luck survivors!!

Interesting Sidebar: For those folks that feel a "real" zombie apocalypse or maybe even just a "vanilla" apocalypse is coming, check out this to learn the basics of survival: Prepper Forum Survivalist Forum • PREPPERLOG.COM FORUM

Last edited by a moderator:

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is easy. Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine Tx.

1) Lots of guns.
2) LOTS and LOTS of AMMO!
3) Lots of clothes.
4) Lots of gear.
5) LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of BEEF JERKY!

Plus they have a really cool set of fish tanks since TV will probably not be working after the Zombies take over.

Ergibson83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd load up the boat with enough food and ammo for a month and ride it out on the lake to see what happens after a while. I'd also have a radio and a small solar panel with a satellite phone. I gotta have tons of alcohol too because I'd definitely need it!!!

PinkPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would have to be tony and guys hairdressers ( endless coffee )
also superdrugs is next door
hair straightners (ghd's)
lots of shoes , handbags , nail varnish and make up ( you can never have enough)
my ipad 2 and iphone ( that goes without saying )...... I mean i will have to pop on ipf.net ;) and may have to update my status! .....facebook
wait it out hope for the best , if the worse comes to the worse id bribe the zombies with a make over
if they kill me least they would look reem!

iPAD@UVA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would head to the local National Guard Armory. Easily defended with cases of guns, grenades, rocket launchers, ammo and explosives for protection. It is also stocked with MRE's for food, electrical generators, fuel, and communication equipment. In addition, they have tanks for transportation if a bug-out to the mountains is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts