What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting back to Saved Mail

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After saving Mail while reading and replying, I canno get to bring up the Saved folder. When I tap it it just whisks away the last email. How do I do this at hotmail and gmail?

Sent from my iPad using iPFt

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
After saving Mail while reading and replying, I canno get to bring up the Saved folder. When I tap it it just whisks away the last email. How do I do this at hotmail and gmail?

Sent from my iPad using iPFt
Hi BettiBz, there are a couple of things to consider. How many email messages your iPad can show and how many messages your email server will retain. I have an iPad3 so I can only talk about what appears on mine and not 100% sure if it will be the same on your iPad2. But, on my iPad:
(A) Maximum number of messages to show on iPad:
Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendar then tap"Show" and (on my iPad) maximum to choose is 1000

(B) To never remove mail from email server:
Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendar and under Accounts tap the email server's Account. Then tap "IMAP Account" (on my iPad), scroll down and then tap "Advanced". Under "Delete Messages" tap "Remove" and then tap "Never" (or whatever period you choose)

Again, I am not sure if these settings completely apply to your iPad, but could be worth a try. All the best for the New Year!
Regards, Andrew

OP
BettiBz

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank u but not what I was asking about. I meant to get back into the saved folder to view that mail. Maybe ur ipad 3 is different

Most reactions

Latest posts