What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your Apple iPad Signature today!

Falcon703549

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I don't know if I'm trying to do something that is no longer possible but I was trying to create a signature that included a logo for my ipad 2. I did this in control panel but don't seem to be able to get the code to paste into my signature.

Can someone help please?

Falcon703549

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, did not realise that my signature would go up like that, apologies if that's not done here, not sure how to remove this now.

You can see what I am trying to achieve however.

M.afaqanjum228

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Made it simple , change you're password and send it to me in private message , i will do it for you and it's made you can re-change you're password

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If you are as excited as us about the upcoming Apple iPad release date, then you'll want to show it off in you signature. We've put together a quick and easy web application that will let you select which model you plan to order and the release date for that model.

It will generate an image and show you the code so you can add this image to your signature on your favorite Forum or even your HTML based website. Both UBB/BB code and HTML code is shown. Once you generate your signature, you can of course Edit your signature from your User CP and paste in the necessary code.

You don't need to be a registered member here to use it, just a quick email address and password and you can create your own signature.

You can view the Signature Maker and register in about 3 seconds by visiting iPad Signature Maker :: iPadForums.net - Get Your Own Signature!

As you can see, I'm rocking mine on the forums already!

How did you get the countdown? I couldn't find the option to do that to mine.

Most reactions