What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Genius help

Athlete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have created Genius Mixes in iTunes which have successfully transferred to my iPod, but I am unable to transfer the Mixes to my iPad
2 - is this possible and if so how do I do it??

shani12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Athlete said:

Select your iPad in iTunes then check "Manually manage music and videos" at the bottom of the Summary tab

OP
Athlete

Athlete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks - checked and tried this earlier but still no joy. Manually manage music and videos is ticked now, have tried to sync but while all music is on the iPad the Genius Mixes have not come across. If I try to drag them to iPad under device a No Entry symbol appears and nothing happens.

w1ngman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make sure *ALL THE ORIGINAL SONGS* are checked/selected...then sync ;). Not songs listed in playlist, but rather the songs that are part of your iTunes general music catalog. Hope that helps!

Most reactions

Latest posts