What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardenscapes HD (Premium) Goes Free

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
Gardenscapes.JPG

The premium version of Playrix’s hidden-object gardening sim for iPad is going free in the app store today. I’m not exactly sure why its free or for how long, but it’s a really nice game so well worth snapping up. And just to avoid confusion, there is already a free, non-premium version of the game, but this is the full version, where you don’t have to pay any extra to unlock the full game. Basically it’s a really bright, sunny little game that will make you really happy, especially if you like gardening and are missing the greenery during winter time! Although hidden object games are not everyone’s cup of tea, Gardenscapes actually manages to hold your interest by giving you a reason to find the objects, as you need to find them in order to sell them to help you transform a complete dilapidated wreck of a garden that you’ve inherited from your grandfather into a lush plant-filled paradise. You can choose to find objects either against the clock or at your leisure, thus deciding how much of a challenge you want. As with most of Playrix’s output for iPad, the game looks really gorgeous, with lovely sharp colours. Download it today and put a smile on your face![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the game for free: Gardenscapes HD (Premium) for iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: iTunes, Playrix[/FONT]

erinmary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i downloaded this game last night then after reaching this stage where i can buy the living sculptures, it says that i have to buy the full version, is this really the full version? im confused now :). thanks for the reply

mk4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it was the full version for a time, but i think playrix shifted it back to the in-app purchase unlock version pretty quickly. i've seen them do this before and it happens so fast that it seems a bit misleading. it's almost like they made it free accidentally and then realized the error. i happened to get it before the shift and played it through to the end. it's an ok game, but it got pretty repetitious, almost boring.

Most reactions