What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

ajn2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cwarrington said:
I want to thank you all for your help! I can't believe I've played this game for six months without and not known many of these things.

While I am on a role. Two more questions. Is it my garden name or user I'd that shows up when I request materials? Question 2--I have tried adding addca5to my garden name (both before and after my garden name) . I save it but the next time I came back to the game it's gone.

Play daily and welcome new friends. Player I'd cwarrington. GOT name Carol's iPad.

Your garden name shows up in material requests, although if you are logged in to Facebook or Game Center you may see the Facebook names or Game Center nicknames of everyone logged in to Facebook or Game Center instead.

Not sure why the addition to your garden name is not showing up. Can you explain further?

kibbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why am I not getting anything sent to me. I have been requesting for weeks now. What is the trick?

ajn2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kibbie said:
Why am I not getting anything sent to me. I have been requesting for weeks now. What is the trick?

Make sure you request from neighbors who are active (those who request from you or gift you regularly or have the active symbols in front of their garden name). You are limited to 40 or fewer requests per day. Some people have noticed if they request more than 40 materials they get nothing. Search for 'got mobile wiki' to find more detailed information.

Last edited:

kibbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am requesting from Facebook friends which is all I have. Garden names are only on the list of the ones I visit.

ajn2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kibbie said:
I am requesting from Facebook friends which is all I have. Garden names are only on the list of the ones I visit.

You can remove the app from your Facebook profile. This will allow you to see garden names and you will still be synced to Facebook for your back-up.

cwarrington

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kibbie said:

This is the first time I've heard about the need to visit a garden. Is this true only if you are doing GOT through Facebook or all versions of GOT?

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kibbie, Not sure about the Facebook version. Def in the ipad version, you can get energy by visiting neighbors (up to 20 energy a day).
Are you only playing on the FB version?

Last edited:

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nhi said:
hi all, i'm a newbie and i'm looking for some neighbors. please add me :)

Cool! What's your GOT ID? (Or Game Centre ID is fine too)

Add me if you like. GOT ID: ChristianaR

KMBsEden2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Can people add me please, I'm stuck and can't complete my buildings without more friends! My GoT ID is KMBsEden2. Thanks guys :eek:)

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stitch - hope you get this...

What does the RP mean in players names this week?

ajn2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ChristianaR said:
What does the RP mean in players names this week?

RP stands for Red Poinsettias, WP for White Poinsettias, and FP, FT or PT for Festive Purple Tree. People would like to receive these items as gifts.

Most reactions

Latest posts