What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ajn2702 said:
RP stands for Red Poinsettias, WP for White Poinsettias, and FP, FT or PT for Festive Purple Tree. People would like to receive these items as gifts.

Makes sense, thanks!

GOT ID: christianaIt
MERRY CHRISTMAS

IndySparky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all. I am VERY new to this game. (Found it last night). If you've got room for an extreme noob in your neighborhood, I'd appreciate the invite. THANKS,

PlayID: IndySparky
GameCenter ID: **SPARKY**
Garden Name: Sparky''s Garden

Geospark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for new neighbors.
Plz feel free to add me:
GOT ID: Geos Park
Thanks

IndySparky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question for the group here: I didn't notice the time counter on a Time Crystal Quest and it timed out before I finished. Now Notre Dame says it is unavailable to me. Will that ever open again through a different set of quests? Or is it gone forever?

Shimra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please ad Shimra 90, in games centre and GOT. Will fulfill all requests.

KMBsEden2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Icons

Can someone please tell me what the red diamonds, coffee cups, planes etc mean next to people's ID's? Been bugging me for a while now and I can't figure it out! Lol.

ajn2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KMBsEden2 said:
Can someone please tell me what the red diamonds, coffee cups, planes etc mean next to people's ID's? Been bugging me for a while now and I can't figure it out! Lol.

If you see an emoji symbols in front of a garden name it most likely is to denote that the player is an active player. There are two groups for symbols:

- those who use weekly symbols that they change each Friday (depending on time zone and memory!)
- those who use monthly symbols (change once a month - for those who don't want to have to remember to change their garden name weekly)

After the weekly or monthly symbol, some people use symbols to indicate what gift they prefer (like lightening for energy, the airplane used to be for the Cretan PLANE Tree, some may be indicating the Festive Purple Tree with it now).

For more info you should do a search for: gardens of time mobile wiki symbols.

Last edited:

ajn2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angyz said:
Has anyone played Lulu's winter wonderland yet? I'm having trouble receiving the items even though I've completed both scenes. I got the first building for completing timr square ball drop but I didn't get the igloo when I completed nutcracker ballet. It also says i need to complete 6 more quests to unlock toy store but I am constantly completing quests. Totally confused! Help please?

See my previous post and check out the wiki, it will lead to enlightenment.

Here are the Quests:

Quest 1 ~ Crystals Are A Girl's Best Friend ~ help Lulu clean up Times Square.

Quest 2 ~ Earn 3 stars in Times Square Ball Drop (Scene 1) ~ Times Square is now available in your inventory.

Quest 3 ~ Build Times Square.

Scene 2 Quests:

Quest 4 ~ Dance of the Quite Contrary ~ help Lulu clean up the Nutcracker Ballet.

Quest 5 ~ Glam it up! ~ Upgrade the Times Square building to Level 3.

Quest 6 ~ Earn 3 stars in Nutcracker Ballet (Scene 2) ~ Ice Hotel is now available in your inventory.

Quest 7 ~ Build the Ice Hotel.

Quest 8 ~ Ice Ice Baby! ~ Upgrade the Ice Hotel to Level 3.

Quest 9 ~ Crystal Star Challenge! Unlock Scene Three! ~ Earn 7 total stars in Time Crystal Chapter Scenes.

Quest 10 ~ 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! ~ Upgrade the Times Square building to Level 5.

Scene 3 Quests:

Quest 11 ~ Present Day ~ Travel to Toy Shop. Find 12 hidden objects in theToy Store ~ help Lulu shop for Christmas presents.

Quest 12 ~ Earn 3 stars in the Toy Store.
Toy Store is now available in your inventory.

Quest 13 ~ Build the Toy Shop.

Quest 14~ Moving Up in the World! ~ Upgrade the Ice Hotel to Level 4. Upgrade the Toy Store to Level 3.

Quest 15 ~ Let It Shine! ~ Lulu accidentally turned the lights off on her way out!
Complete Times Square Ball Drop 3 times in Flashlight Mode!
Complete Nutcracker Ballet 3 times in Flashlight Mode!
Complete Toy Store 3 times in Flashlight Mode!
Your reward of the Snowman Family is now available in your inventory. .

Quest 16 ~ Ultimate Star Challenge! ~ Earn 12 total stars in Time Crystal Chapter Scenes.
Your reward of the Snow Angel is now available in your inventory.

Quest 17 ~ Top of the World! ~ Upgrade the Ice Hotel to Level 5. Upgrade the Toy Store to Level 5.
Winter Castle is now available in your inventory.

Most reactions

Latest posts