What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VEXD VIRGO said:
Thanks ChristianaR,just been to visit your garden. Luv it! It reminds me of Autum :)

Are you going to enter it into the Monthly Themed Garden?

Probably not. But thanks!

GOT ID: ChristianaR
Current garden name: Getting turkey

TinaPowers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really impressed with the additional silver it is taking to upgrade buildings. My time crystal buildings don't even have the ability to show the entire price of the upgrade. This just increases the times you have to play the scenarios and since you can only do that basically 3 in a row, the amount of DAYS it takes to get to the next level and complete quests. Not a fan, and on the verge of wasting my time with some other activity.
t

cwarrington

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mollyn59 said:
It doesn't show up except in your buildings and will just be there. You can only send out about 40 building requests per day. So wait like 24 hours since you last requested something. Then start again but pay attention to how many you send.

Does anyone know why you lose materials? I will look at a building and just be one short of completion. Next time I look, I'll be short multiple materials.

VEXD VIRGO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
realflywhiteguy said:
Please add playid's: realflywhiteguy & chicharita_1 as neighbors. Play all day long, gift, and give materials requests. We want thousands of neighbors, pass it on.

Shout out to realflywhiteguy,I've just been to your garden... Nice. I see you have no symbols up! If you want some active neighbours so you can receive all 40 material requests every 24hrs then show me your game centre ID,I'll friend request you (your more than welcome to ignore me if you want) but just read my status and follow your nose. We're here to help if you need us :)

LindaLee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still playing, though I'm running out of room for stuff! Please add me to your neighborhood:
Play ID - Lindas905
Garden name - Linda*Lee

Shery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a newbie here.Plays GoT daily.I want some regular active neighbours as I need 55 time crystals immediately.Please help me out.I have put up the active symbols.
Game centre ID: *shery21*
Garden name: shery's grove

H B 4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shout out to realflywhiteguy,I've just been to your garden... Nice. I see you have no symbols up! If you want some active neighbours so you can receive all 40 material requests every 24hrs then show me your game centre ID,I'll friend request you (your more than welcome to ignore me if you want) but just read my status and follow your nose. We're here to help if you need us :)

Hey VEXD,

I saw your message about active neighbors and material requests and wanted to ask about that. I'm having trouble with getting my requests responded to. Do you know what I need to do to fix this problem? Also, the cost of building plans
keep going up. Does it do that as you get to higher levels or something? Any help would be great! You seem to know all
answers! Lol. Much helpful than the idiots at customer support! Thanks again

Mollyn59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know why you lose materials? I will look at a building and just be one short of completion. Next time I look, I'll be short multiple materials.

Are you upgrading anything else? All the materials show up for all the upgrades. If you use them on one then they will show up needing more on another.

VEXD VIRGO did I explain this right??? If not help me out...lol

ajn2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mollyn59 said:
Are you upgrading anything else? All the materials show up for all the upgrades. If you use them on one then they will show up needing more on another.

VEXD VIRGO did I explain this right??? If not help me out...lol

Just to clarify this, there is a single pot of building materials. You can store up to 10 of each building material for use in upgrades - total. So when you go to upgrade a building and you have 5 granite and use 4 granite, when you go to upgrade another building you will just have 1 granite available. If this is not the case and for instance, you started the day with 5 granite, but only used 1 during the day but end the day with 2 granite, then you should file a support ticket with Playdom. Ever since the problem with receiving materials and gifts a few weeks ago, some people have complained of strange things like materials mysteriously disappearing.

Shery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please guys I want some active neighbours.Its really hard to figure out who all play daily.I have put up the active symbols.But most of them don't do it.Help me out.By the way I lost over 5000 reputation.Its really hard to make up as you all know.What do I do?
Game center ID- *shery21*

Last edited:

VEXD VIRGO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi H B 4,

We're friends in game centre... Go there,tap on my profile and under my name I've left you a message!! If you dont understand or cant find it,come back here and let me know :)... Do the same Shery21 :)

Yes Molly59 your pretty much right. Ajn2702 explains it perfectly :)

Last edited:

Geospark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New neighbors

Looking for new neighbors.
Feel free to add me, I play everyday.
GOT Id: Geos Park
Thanks!

meaocat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also play everyday and pls add me:p
my user ID: sakura118
many thanks~~

cwarrington

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ajn2702 said:
Just to clarify this, there is a single pot of building materials. You can store up to 10 of each building material for use in upgrades - total. So when you go to upgrade a building and you have 5 granite and use 4 granite, when you go to upgrade another building you will just have 1 granite available. If this is not the case and for instance, you started the day with 5 granite, but only used 1 during the day but end the day with 2 granite, then you should file a support ticket with Playdom. Ever since the problem with receiving materials and gifts a few weeks ago, some people have complained of strange things like materials mysteriously disappearing.

I want to thank you all for your help! I can't believe I've played this game for six months without and not known many of these things.

While I am on a role. Two more questions. Is it my garden name or user I'd that shows up when I request materials? Question 2--I have tried adding ato my garden name (both before and after my garden name) . I save it but the next time I came back to the game it's gone.

Play daily and welcome new friends. Player I'd cwarrington. GOT name Carol's iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts