What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw your message about receiving the gift. I will try again tonight. I didn't think of selling the items later. That is a good idea. I have a lot of junk I cold probably get rid of. At the level I am I have maxed out my garden size too, and having problems. So it must be really hard to fit it all at level 63!! And only one energy from a neighbor huh? There are definitely some serious flaws here. I don't see what they have to gain by limiting us so much.
I wanted to tell you, I loaded fairway solitaire per your recommendation and I LOVE it!!! I have not bought the full version yet, but I'm sure I will. So thank you for telling me that!
Hi! Just got an energy from you if you sent the mystery gift.
Glad you like fairway solitaire! I also REALLY like the various 7 wonders games by Mumbo jumbo and I think all their games are currently on sale now...
My garden size is maxed out too, but at least with being able to upgrade, I have my reputation back (so to speak!). At least when they open up a new chapter I don't have to worry about doing stuff to have all the scenes opened up, other than getting gold to buy the extra scene. Happy gardening!

biancadeang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove neighbors on the ipad 2? I hve been trying to find a way but nothing worked. Thanks!

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove neighbors on the ipad 2? I hve been trying to find a way but nothing worked. Thanks!
No way to do it! I've been wanting the same thing - I had even done some poking around about this on the playdom site. Incidently I saw that they do have a neighbor removal on the Facebook version - BUT they have a statement that the removal DOES NOT apply to gift requests! I guess that on FB, the removed neighbors still show up in the gifting screens.
My thought, WHY? To me that's the whole point - to remove the clutter from the gift request and sending out gift screens!
My preference would be to have 2 functions - a delete and an inactivate, both of which would remove from the gifting screens. The difference is that there were people I got a lot of activity from not long ago, but nothing over the last week. Today, I've gotten gift requests from some of them. So I'd like to be able to put them out on another screen where I can pull them back if I notice activity from the (gifts or gift requests). Delete would be a permanent thing - would have to re-invite them if you ever wanted them back.

Mayas Kitty Box

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for new neighbours. My sister and I play every day, gift, send material and like your garden. Player IDs in Gardens of time.
Play ID Mayas Kitty Box
Play ID harleyland
Thx

Last edited:

Cosmo113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mayas Kitty Box said:
Looking for new neighbours. My sister and I play every day, gift, send material and like your garden.
Play ID Mayas Kitty Box
Play ID harleyland
Thx

Are those your game center IDs?

summerraven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me as your neighbor in Gardens of Time. my id is play8594142. I gift daily and answer all requests for materials.

thanks

LeyLouLou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, would love to have game centre and gardens of time friends!

GC username - LeyLouLou
Gardens of Time - Tooty

jaynies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me. I play and gift daily
Play1334002458
Thanks jaynie

LeyLouLou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get more 'likes' on the iPad version of this? I have about 50 neighbours (and still looking guys GC username - LeyLouLou, Gardens of Time - Tooty) however even though I go and visit everyone of my neighbours and like their gardens I don't seem to have many likes!! Really would like to know how to get more?

Cosmo113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know why GC friends who are already my GOT neighbors keep showing up on my people to invite list? It is kind of irritating, and if I don't invite them their names stay on the list. Just wondering if this can be addressed. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts