What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the help! I have begun making friend requests on game center and I tried to send you one but it was not going thru. If you don't mind, would you send one to me?
Hi again - sure - but I don't see your gamecenter ID listed anywhere.

In case you want others to add you thru the gardens of time game, also list your gardens of time player ID.

I just found your game center request - from COSMO113. I just accepted it, and also just did the gamecenter invite from within the GOT game for you - hopefully you'll see the invitation from me in the left-hand panel of the GOT invitation screen.

HOWEVER, the GOT game has been totally screwed up since last thu or fri - I'd get notifications at 'someone wants to join my gardens of time team' (should indicate at I'd see their invite in the GOT left-hand panel), but there would be nothing there...

Hopefully you'll see mine - my GOT player ID is stitcherIam and my garden name is Cheryl's Garden, and I'm at level 62. Hopefully you will get my invite!

BTW: LOVE your dog pic. This memorial day weekend will represent one year since my beloved black long-coat lab / chow mix passed away - unexpectedly. I miss him tons and get a smile every time I see my GOT friends who have dog pics for their icons!

Araushnee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me. My friends seemed to have quit. =(
Gamecenter: Araushnee
Play ID: Eilistraee

Cosmo113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stitcherIam said:
Hi again - sure - but I don't see your gamecenter ID listed anywhere.

In case you want others to add you thru the gardens of time game, also list your gardens of time player ID.

I just found your game center request - from COSMO113. I just accepted it, and also just did the gamecenter invite from within the GOT game for you - hopefully you'll see the invitation from me in the left-hand panel of the GOT invitation screen.

HOWEVER, the GOT game has been totally screwed up since last thu or fri - I'd get notifications at 'someone wants to join my gardens of time team' (should indicate at I'd see their invite in the GOT left-hand panel), but there would be nothing there...

Hopefully you'll see mine - my GOT player ID is stitcherIam and my garden name is Cheryl's Garden, and I'm at level 62. Hopefully you will get my invite!

BTW: LOVE your dog pic. This memorial day weekend will represent one year since my beloved black long-coat lab / chow mix passed away - unexpectedly. I miss him tons and get a smile every time I see my GOT friends who have dog pics for their icons!

Sorry about your dog. Ours is a pit/ lab mix. She is a mess!!! :). I got you as a friend on both now. I was wondering if you are having problems getting material requests. I have not received any in two days. I know you keep saying there are glitches, is this one you are experiencing? It is frustrating, but I am getting over the friend hump, thanks to your help! Level 62 huh? I didn't know it went that high! I wish there was a way to get gold. I refuse to pay, and I inadvertently tapped it to upgrade one of my buildings immediately for 7 bars!! It took me forever to get the 15 I had and now I am back down to 8!!

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry about your dog. Ours is a pit/ lab mix. She is a mess!!! :). I got you as a friend on both now. I was wondering if you are having problems getting material requests. I have not received any in two days. I know you keep saying there are glitches, is this one you are experiencing? It is frustrating, but I am getting over the friend hump, thanks to your help! Level 62 huh? I didn't know it went that high! I wish there was a way to get gold. I refuse to pay, and I inadvertently tapped it to upgrade one of my buildings immediately for 7 bars!! It took me forever to get the 15 I had and now I am back down to 8!!
Yes, material requests do NOT seem to be going out - since last thursday or friday! I filed a problem ticket on their playdom website last Friday, and finally yesterday afternoon they said they're 'investigating it'. I have 500 neighbors now and I haven't been able to upgrade ONE building from level 3 to level 5! I've only been getting a few material requests from others too. I did the same thing of accidently hitting the gold button when doing the upgrade - I wish there was a setting to turn that off! I too refuse to buy gold. I have though gone out to tapjoy and got quite a bit of gold by downloading apps from there. In fact, I got one of my absolute favorites from there - Fairway Solitaire! I used most of it to open up the bonus scenes from each chapter, and just got a couple decorations - the bath house, which looks pretty cool when upgraded, and the leaning tower... I hope they fix the gifting soon! Glad to have you as a neighbor!

Cosmo113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stitcherIam said:
Yes, material requests do NOT seem to be going out - since last thursday or friday! I filed a problem ticket on their playdom website last Friday, and finally yesterday afternoon they said they're 'investigating it'. I have 500 neighbors now and I haven't been able to upgrade ONE building from level 3 to level 5! I've only been getting a few material requests from others too. I did the same thing of accidently hitting the gold button when doing the upgrade - I wish there was a setting to turn that off! I too refuse to buy gold. I have though gone out to tapjoy and got quite a bit of gold by downloading apps from there. In fact, I got one of my absolute favorites from there - Fairway Solitaire! I used most of it to open up the bonus scenes from each chapter, and just got a couple decorations - the bath house, which looks pretty cool when upgraded, and the leaning tower... I hope they fix the gifting soon! Glad to have you as a neighbor!

If I get an account on tapjoy, how do I know which will help me get gold coins? Is it ones by playdom or what? I do not have any interest in buying their magazines or doing their surveys!! From what I have read they are not rewarding the gold bars as promised anyway.

Cosmo113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cosmo113 said:
If I get an account on tapjoy, how do I know which will help me get gold coins? Is it ones by playdom or what? I do not have any interest in buying their magazines or doing their surveys!! From what I have read they are not rewarding the gold bars as promised anyway.

Also, I just looked into opening the account and after entering my info it told me it would change the settings on my iPad. What does this mean? I don't want to mess anything up.

victoriahee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
add me please my friends
my game centre ID: victoriahee
gardens ID: play8448619
thank you very much

Cosmo113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone applied for the discover card and got the 154 gold bars? Just wondering if it can be trusted and if the rewards are actually coming thru?

Dianai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me...looking for friends Game centre ID Dianai!!
Gardens ID 3326645

Thank you!

It must be me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finished chapter 8 already - you may want to add those building back in the garden
does anyone know if chapter 9 is out?
I do play everyday and send gifts
Garden name is: Hello if you would like to have another friend :)

Last edited:

Jamierrrr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me. Play and gift daily. Gamecenter and gardens nickname
Is jamierrrr
Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts