What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

djaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!
Please add me and my mother in the game center.

DjayaCat and Slon4eto in game center.
Vanya Kotarova and Tsveta Kotarova in garden of time.
level 23 and 36 :)
Thank you!

zmutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In gardens of time, I havent receive materials in days, and I send lots of requests.
Why its that?? Somebody know? Alsow if people request materials to upgrate the buildings, where its that going cose I never see any.
Thank you

hootie delight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zmutz said:
In gardens of time, I havent receive materials in days, and I send lots of requests.
Why its that?? Somebody know? Alsow if people request materials to upgrate the buildings, where its that going cose I never see any.
Thank you

I am having this same issue... I have not gotten gifts or materials in days... I hate to quite the game being on level 23 and having once really enjoyed it... But it is getting tedious and irritation now.

Cosmo113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to game center and cannot figure out how to add any of you as neighbors. Can someone please tell me how to do this? I need neighbors and have only been able to request through the free invites and it is so limiting.
Thanks for any help!!

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having this same issue... I have not gotten gifts or materials in days... I hate to quite the game being on level 23 and having once really enjoyed it... But it is getting tedious and irritation now.

Hi zmutz & hootie. I've been having this problem too since last fri - 4/20. Incidently the day before, Thursday, they had made a change so you couldn't do daily gift giving for the new items wood, sandstone & nails. I'm wondering if this new problem is related to that. There are quite a few bad reviews for this app on the app store for this same issue so it seems the whole game is screwed up for everyone. I went out to their website long ago (it's listed in the app text - DO NOT do the contact support button from the app screen as that will never get answered), made a login and have been filing problem tickets with all their issues.
Hopefully you both will do the same - they're likely to fix it quicker if their help desk gets flooded with iPad/iPhone people having this problem!!!

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to game center and cannot figure out how to add any of you as neighbors. Can someone please tell me how to do this? I need neighbors and have only been able to request through the free invites and it is so limiting.
Thanks for any help!!

Hi Cosmo - please go back to my post on page 17 of this thread - I put info in there about this.
BUT, I may have my ID's backwards - for me try either stitcherIam or stitcher-I-am

One thing that's REALLY helpful that I described back there is for you to take a neighbor who is playing the game and is your friend on gamecenter as well, then go into gamecenter for that person and look at who all their friends are, who have the gardens of time game in common.
You can then invite them as friends within gamecenter, and after they accept you can go into gardens of time invite screen, in the middle gamecenter invite panel, click on the icon (can click on 3 icons for every invite), and proceed with the invitation.
When they accept this, they'll just automatically be in your neighbors list...
Unfortunately, the GOT game puts icons on that gamecenter panel for ALL your existing neighbors who have game center, so once you get a bunch of neighbors you can't just see who the new gamecenter friends are...
So I periodically go thru all of them to invite.

Please check out my post on page 17 and let me know if it helped.

One more thing - the game currently has some SERIOUS bugs, one of which being that I get GOT game notifications for friend requests, but they are NOT currently appearing on my invitation screen. Hopefully they'll fix this!!!

Cosmo113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stitcherIam said:
Hi Cosmo - please go back to my post on page 17 of this thread - I put info in there about this.
BUT, I may have my ID's backwards - for me try either stitcherIam or stitcher-I-am

One thing that's REALLY helpful that I described back there is for you to take a neighbor who is playing the game and is your friend on gamecenter as well, then go into gamecenter for that person and look at who all their friends are, who have the gardens of time game in common.
You can then invite them as friends within gamecenter, and after they accept you can go into gardens of time invite screen, in the middle gamecenter invite panel, click on the icon (can click on 3 icons for every invite), and proceed with the invitation.
When they accept this, they'll just automatically be in your neighbors list...
Unfortunately, the GOT game puts icons on that gamecenter panel for ALL your existing neighbors who have game center, so once you get a bunch of neighbors you can't just see who the new gamecenter friends are...
So I periodically go thru all of them to invite.

Please check out my post on page 17 and let me know if it helped.

One more thing - the game currently has some SERIOUS bugs, one of which being that I get GOT game notifications for friend requests, but they are NOT currently appearing on my invitation screen. Hopefully they'll fix this!!!

Okay. I read it. So I guess I need to first friend people on game center, then I can ask them to be neighbors?

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay. I read it. So I guess I need to first friend people on game center, then I can ask them to be neighbors?
You don't have to.
However, if you don't, then a. You need to know their gardens of time player ID (not their gamecenter ID and not their garden name); b. you have to enter their player I'd in the GOT right-hand panel of the invitation screen and c. You are limited to however many invites per day that they currently let you have.

If you do it thru gamecenter first, there are 2 benefits. 1st, after they accept your gamecenter invite, then you do the GOT game invite thru the GOT invite screen middle panel - by clicking on their icon (you can usually figure out who they are, or just process all the icons in that panel - you can select 3 icons per invite). This way, the invitation doesn't count towards the other player invites that you do from the right-hand panel - you can still do those invites too.
2nd - the other benefit is what I refer to as the friend pilfering - after they accept your gamecenter invite, the you look at who their friends are in gamecenter - those that have GOT in common, and you have bunches of more people you can invite.

My daughter had told me about the gamecenter benefits and I now have about 500 neighbors - handy for the material requests, if they would ever fix the current bug that basically isn't processing them...

Your choice! I hope this helps!!!

Cosmo113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stitcherIam said:
You don't have to.
However, if you don't, then a. You need to know their gardens of time player ID (not their gamecenter ID and not their garden name); b. you have to enter their player I'd in the GOT right-hand panel of the invitation screen and c. You are limited to however many invites per day that they currently let you have.

If you do it thru gamecenter first, there are 2 benefits. 1st, after they accept your gamecenter invite, then you do the GOT game invite thru the GOT invite screen middle panel - by clicking on their icon (you can usually figure out who they are, or just process all the icons in that panel - you can select 3 icons per invite). This way, the invitation doesn't count towards the other player invites that you do from the right-hand panel - you can still do those invites too.
2nd - the other benefit is what I refer to as the friend pilfering - after they accept your gamecenter invite, the you look at who their friends are in gamecenter - those that have GOT in common, and you have bunches of more people you can invite.

My daughter had told me about the gamecenter benefits and I now have about 500 neighbors - handy for the material requests, if they would ever fix the current bug that basically isn't processing them...

Your choice! I hope this helps!!!

Thank you for the help! I have begun making friend requests on game center and I tried to send you one but it was not going thru. If you don't mind, would you send one to me?

ktb22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game Center ID: Katie Beth

PlayID: ktbeth

Add me too please! Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts