What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Tamethyst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gardens of Time neighbours needed and also City of wonder. Same id in both places - Tamethyst
I will accept all requests, I promise

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry people. I have so many neighbour requests that I cannot accept them all. I don't play as often as I used to since I have had to lower my Internet capability. I now have hundreds of neighbour requests but can only accept 100 per day. So far I have close to 500 neighbours. I cannot visit you all or give that many gifts per day. Again, sorry.

Ahlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Garden of time add me and like me and my friend

Also please send thermo hints we love em

Virtuoso750
Alisonx

Thanks

dawnmccall20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Garden of time player ID: dawnmccall or game center ID dawnmccall20

Add me as a friend :) send gifts and I graciously gift back!!

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem where you send out your gift requests, then later when getting out of the game totally (closing it down) and then starting it back up again, all your same gift request people are present in the window again??? That's what is happening to me all day today and out of more than 400 neighbors I've only gotten back TWO gift requests!!!

Is this happening to anyone else today???

Most reactions

Latest posts