What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

chivette4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to this game, and I really need neighbors! Please add me up.

gamecenter ID: chivette4
GOT ID: AmyPond

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stitcherIam said:
I too think that the recent update is what added chapter 7. As others have said, that update also changed the time regeneration while you're in the game to 4 min. Some good updates in the release are: they fixed the issues with the time discrepancy (where it showed that you were up to power 10 to play another scene, but when you try to go in you just get a spinning clock, and exiting out of the game and re-entering shows you to only have power of 8 or 9), and they improved the friends invite area for us non-Facebook players - you can invite more people each day. They added some cheesy music while playing the scenes... I see a problem now that when you've used up all your accrued time and then cash in gifted time (that I previously had gift-accepted into my inventory), going into a scene to play it doesn't kick it off - it just does nothing. I exit out of the game and re-enter and it works fine... One more note: I'm not on Facebook, but have seen from other forums that it has many more levels and lots more stuff. The iPad version of this game is new - they just added it last December, and in Feb did the update which added chapter 7. I imagine that as time goes on, they'll add more chapters - it probably takes time to convert their Facebook software... After I unlocked all the scenes in chapter 7, I moved everything into my inventory and made my garden 'pretty'. Sure, I lost reputation points, but who cares? I'm saving all my left/right wing buildings (the most expensive, biggest bang-for-your-buck investment when buying) so that when they open up more chapters I can temporarily move them all back to the garden to regain all my reputation points and unlock the new scenes - so, don't sell those! Sell the other stuff you won't use - you can use the coins from the sale to buy more of the expensive buildings to continue increasing your level!

Heya Stitcherlam
Last weekend I logged a fault with Playdom about the gifted-energy-then-nothing-happens-in-time-travel. Also logged a fault about missed items in the store when you reach L40 (it said there'd be three new items unlocked to buy but there aren't).
Facebook GOT is a different platform to the iPad version... And tonnes of levels. I'm not on FB either, but when it first came out there they added a new chapter each week.
I'm a bit like you re making the garden pretty. I'm covered in oak trees because of their value!
Happy playing!

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! Are we neighbors? If not, both my GOT ID and my gamecenter ID are stitcherIam. If we are already neighbors, what is your garden ID? I also have an occasional quirk - happens only sporadically - when I'm playing several blitzes, occasionally I get into one and the screen is darkened somewhat - not totally like a flashlight scene, but halfway dark and locked, even though the time is running. I'm able to get out and back in and play it. Can't reproduce consistently so I haven't reported it. I wish they'd add stuff more frequently to the iPad version. I saw on their playdom website that they recently releases a 'mobile' version - for phones & iPod touch I guess. I just can't imagine finding their hidden objects on something that small - or trying to build the garden there... I wish they'd instead devote more time to the iPad version. Maybe they will. Let's be neighbors! I have quite a few already (160+ at last count), but you can't have too many! I do gift everyone every day. For people at level 30 & above I gift the Cretan tree - so they can sell it. I figure if you're at a high level you probably have quite a few friends already giving time & thermals... Btw - do you like the goggles? I don't- have to go too slow to see the hint, and usually the goggles disappear b4 I see what I'm looking for... Anyway, nice chatting! We need to check out each others gardens!

Scratch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi*
Please add my friend, they have Just started playing Gardens Of Time and need neighbours and energy gifted as much as possible.
They would love new neighbours as they don't have many yet.
They play all day everyday and blitz, like and gift all neighbours everyday
Please at me my mate and me if you havent already to you*
Gardens of Time:
Player ID: pharaoh Khufu*( Garden name: Nile Paradise)
Player ID: play0720501 ( Garden name: ScratchPerfect)
Thanks and hope to see you soon

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stitch, my player ID is he same as here. Yes, I have the same issue with the darkened scene- only in the neighbors timed scenes. Yes, hate goggle hints for same reason... Thermos are better because I swish them over the scene and just remember where it went red. I find the goggles are only useful when I'm looking in one small area.
I'm at level 40, and only slowly climbing because I think I've got all the points possible on my plot. Lol. I'm not too interested in getting gifts anymore as Ill never get to use them and Reselling isnt necessary as I get $2500 for each travel. However, i gift every day to neighbors. I'll try and add you when my next 'unlimited invites' allows me...

Jackie_L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to the game and I need friends! My player ID is Jackie_L. Thanks!

MOMO4EVA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stitcherIam said:
Hi there MOMO4EVA! We're friends already! Yes, I am seeing the same thing! I don't know why... I think the little message print says that the invite is for them to log into gamecenter, but it is an invite to become friends too, so I don't know... I see you're from Glendale Az - I used to live near there, a Phx native. I now live in Portland OR. Anyway, glad to have you as a friend!

I have family that lives in Eugene and Portland. I haven't been to Oregon in many years. Come june and July in Phoenix, I'll be wishing I was in Oregon. :)

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stitcherIam said:
Thanks for the reply! Are we neighbors? If not, both my GOT ID and my gamecenter ID are stitcherIam. If we are already neighbors, what is your garden ID? I also have an occasional quirk - happens only sporadically - when I'm playing several blitzes, occasionally I get into one and the screen is darkened somewhat - not totally like a flashlight scene, but halfway dark and locked, even though the time is running. I'm able to get out and back in and play it. Can't reproduce consistently so I haven't reported it. I wish they'd add stuff more frequently to the iPad version. I saw on their playdom website that they recently releases a 'mobile' version - for phones & iPod touch I guess. I just can't imagine finding their hidden objects on something that small - or trying to build the garden there... I wish they'd instead devote more time to the iPad version. Maybe they will. Let's be neighbors! I have quite a few already (160+ at last count), but you can't have too many! I do gift everyone every day. For people at level 30 & above I gift the Cretan tree - so they can sell it. I figure if you're at a high level you probably have quite a few friends already giving time & thermals... Btw - do you like the goggles? I don't- have to go too slow to see the hint, and usually the goggles disappear b4 I see what I'm looking for... Anyway, nice chatting! We need to check out each others gardens!

Stitcherlam, I can't add you for some reason. GOT ID is Stitcherlam?

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - I thought my GOT ID was stitcherIam - lower case s to start with. However I also thought that was my gamecenter ID as we'll and I just saw that my gamecenter ID is stitcher-I-am - it has embedded dashes. GOT has the flashed 'welcome stitcher-I-am' when you first get in, but it's with a mini game-center icon. I can't find where it shows my player ID in GOT. I'll try to add you this evening when I can add more. Where in GOT can I see my player ID?

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi momo4eva - no, I don't have an iPhone - I don't even have an android phone of any kind! I just have a dumb phone, but it does have a good text keyboard on it. Since investing in the ipad2 with 3G and paying for that data plan, I kinda figure 'why pay the money for an iPhone and the extra monthly fee for its data plan?'. I'll probably get one eventually and then find I shoulda gotten one long ago, but oh well... I love the iPad for the games and easy Internet access, but had refused to get one till last December because all I heard from people (2 close friends who do not play games) was that I HAD to get an iPad because 'you can check your emails so easy with it!'. I work in IT (computers) ALL DAY LONG and the last thing I want to do at night is get on something to check personal emails... Now that I have it, can't imagine NOT having it - I play the games a lot... Oh well, enough rambling!

Scratch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - I thought my GOT ID was stitcherIam - lower case s to start with. However I also thought that was my gamecenter ID as we'll and I just saw that my gamecenter ID is stitcher-I-am - it has embedded dashes. GOT has the flashed 'welcome stitcher-I-am' when you first get in, but it's with a mini game-center icon. I can't find where it shows my player ID in GOT. I'll try to add you this evening when I can add more. Where in GOT can I see my player ID?
How to find your Play ID in Gardens of Time Mobile?

1. Launch the App.

2. Proceed to the Home Screen.

3. Select Social, which is the fourth button from the left.

4. Select the Invite Friends Tab, which is the third button from the left.

5. Scroll all the way to the right of this screen.

Please at me my mate and me if you havent already to you*
Gardens of Time:
Player ID: pharaoh Khufu*( Garden name: Nile Paradise)
Player ID: play0720501 ( Garden name: ScratchPerfect)
Thanks and hope to see you soon

6. You can create, find, and change your play ID there.*

Weezy2005

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Im looking for neighbours too! Please add me Gamecentre and ID both Weezy2005 thanks!
xx :)

Last edited:

Most reactions