What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardening!

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't seem to post pic from my photo stream. Sorry about that, it just asks for a URL??? I'm sure someone told me how before but can't find it.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the forum, tap Upload A File. A popup will appear, select "Choose File". Then you'll see "Photo Library". This will show your albums in the Photos app (except for Recently Deleted). Tap PhotoStream and choose the photos. It will start loading, when it's finished, tap "Full Image".

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, J. A. It was easy. My memory is a bit whifty some days.

Bobbi
Glad to help. :)

My mother had a winter rose in her front yard. She had brought it from Styria, some time ago.
They are beautiful when they're blooming.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

So beautiful--We also have had quite warm weather as of late. I've noticed things starting to "grow" until yesterday when the temps dipped down below 0. We have had a second snowfall today, which didn't add to much...but now the roads are quite slick. So...so much for any sight of green for a while! :(

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not sure how far north these grow. I was zone 6B, with the new map now zone 7. (there are some reasons to love global warming.) but they always bloom in the winter. I am amazed anew every year.

Bobbi

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm back! Now Xmas is over I'm getting into Spring mode so will be looking at some new ideas in the garden.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm back! Now Xmas is over I'm getting into Spring mode so will be looking at some new ideas in the garden.
Nice to see you back Hayley, hope you had a great Christmas/New Year break! Getting into Spring mode? Which reminds me to make the most of summer here as I'm going to get into autumn (fall) mode soon enough and then winter brrrr.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
January and February, I'm in full on winter mode, turning the heat up snuggling under a quilt and reading garden catalogs. Glad to see you here, Hayles. Sounds like you'll need a quilt soon, Andrew.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Kevin, how are you doing? Yes, lots been happening over here. Lovely to hear from you and the rest of us old timers

Most reactions

Latest posts