What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games

Zsara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a find a picture game that I played to the end and enjoyed it so much that I was attempting to play again to see what I might have missed the first time around. It is a game I payed for. But when I attempted to play recently the game didn't load. I tried another game and it loaded no problem. Is there something I can do to reset it?

Zsara

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm, press the home button quickly 2 times, then find the app at the bottom of the screen and hold your finger on it for awhile. When it jiggles, press on the little x on it. That'll completely close the app.

Then try running the app again. If it still doesn't work, check to see if theres an update for the app. Maybe you updated the ios, and the old version of the app doesn't like it. :D

*edit*
Another thing that makes apps crash, is if they run out of memory. Maybe you have too many apps running in the background. If so, then close a few other apps the way I mentioned up there ^

Last edited:

Tweetyfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hitting X

I read that if you hit the x while apps are jiggling they are deleted. I have deleted some that way. How do you close an app vs deleting an app?

Reaction score
Tweetyfan said:
I read that if you hit the x while apps are jiggling they are deleted. I have deleted some that way. How do you close an app vs deleting an app?

You close and delete apps the same way, by pressing on them until they start wiggling, the difference is, that to delete apps, you make them wiggle on the home screen, but to close an app, you first enter the Multitaskbar (2*Home button).

Most reactions