What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gadget Show Live 2012

HafMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Is anyone going to the gadget show live this year?
Personally I can't wait to get my hands on some neat toys!

HafMan

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as Polly-anna doesn't sing again... I think she's very nice, great.. Personality.. But, singing really isn't her fortè!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Pinmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, going for the first time this year. My youngest son was bugging us to go and we said we couldn't afford it but we'd already bought the tickets and told him on Christmas Day! Really looking forward to it.

OP
H

HafMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, going for the first time this year. My youngest son was bugging us to go and we said we couldn't afford it but we'd already bought the tickets and told him on Christmas Day! Really looking forward to it.

What a cracking present!
I was invited by a work mate, his girlfriend bought him 2 tickets so he's taking me lol

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the Las Vegas Electronic Show is currently going on right now. How I wish to be there and see all the cool gadgets! You guys are lucky, have fun!!

Most reactions