What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny or Die Launches iPad Magazine App The Occasional

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
Funny_or_Die.JPG

If you’re a fan of the website Funny or Die, then you’ll be very glad to hear that Funny or Die has just launched an iPad magazine app called Funny or Die’s The Occasional. The Occasional is presumably so named because it will only be coming out every other month. So what’s in it? Well not much, according to the blurb on iTunes! [/FONT]

“The point is, bear with us as we absolutely blow your mind with whatever this winds up being. I'm sure we'll come up with something to fill these pages. Will there be some hard-hitting, satirical articles? Probably. Some funny videos? Sure, why not. Only time will tell. We hope you'll join us.â€

[FONT=&amp]Aw, they’re being too modest! If it’s anything like the website (which I’m sure it is!) it will be hilarious! [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] A single issue with no auto-renew will cost $3.99; a single issue with auto-renew enabled will cost $1.99 for each new issue; and a subscription for all six issues, paid up front, will cost $9.99 per year. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the app: Funny or Die's The Occasional for iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: [/FONT]Funny or Die, iTunes

sherrygodmother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maura,
I'm not sure I should admit (out loud ) that I like funny or die. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

sherrygodmother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maleaco said:
Whats so wrong with liking FUnny or Die?

Seems ones grown children have ideas on what their mothers like and dislikes should be. They still remember my restrictions on them growing up; tv, movies, language, and think I haven't moved past that. LOL

sherrygodmother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sherrygodmother said:
Seems ones grown children have ideas on what their mothers like and dislikes should be. They still remember my restrictions on them growing up; tv, movies, language, and think I haven't moved past that. LOL

Most reactions