What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun to do at best buy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
U know what is fun to do, let ur 9 year old child go play with the new new ipad and u just walk away... I could still see everything and I'm kiddo knows how to use a table but its funny to see the workers stand close and watch and want to say something but don't....

Maybe their probably more worried about where this child's parent is than the iPad? ... Just saying!;)

Hmmm maybe but I'm thinking it was a 9 year old messing the keyboard app on there top of the line 64 gb iPad lol... But I could be wrong...

Last edited:
Hmmm maybe but I'm thinking it was a 9 year old messing the keyboard on there top of the line 64 gb iPad lol... But I could be wrong...

You think you could be wrong? You standing back to gleefully watch a 9 year old "messing the keyboard" and you are not sure why staff might be concerned about THEIR top of the line 64 gb expensive piece of electronic equipment? Can't say any more - like in Words Fail Me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dont worry at BEST BUY u can virtually do anything you want to demo their devices i used to go there at least twice a week just to play around but one thing they will not let you do is to demo their printing devices by using real money on the copier because they say its illegal and i tried to protest but unsucessful with the manager otherwise its fun to shop and play at BEST BUY i have so many cool experiences from there either by shop or from the staffs and its so sad theres no other store like it in my country :thumbs:

Wow....seems like it is common to not respect things that don't belong to you.

Wow....seems like it is common to not respect things that don't belong to you.

Perhaps just venting a bit in my post above. But my wife and I were on a ship's cruise last May and there was a large bunch of photos posed by passengers, neatly displayed in large rows over a number of walls. Along came a couple of 6 to 8 year olds pulling off many photos, some being torn to bits. I guess some kids will do that. But what struck us most was the parents standing by, clapping and encouraging the hilarious behaviour of their little darlings having so much fun.
Ship, or in this thread, iPad store? Got that feeling of de ja vu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It all comes from the parents..............if they aren't taught respect they don't know any better.
Some adults just shouldn't have kids, period!

I'm stunned but not surprised by some of the above member comments.......
For the first time in a long time, I'm on Best Buy's side on this one.

Wow it seem this board has no sense of humor at all....

Okay this is getting out of hand it was a joke... My child knows how to use a iPad, she was her own laptop kindle fire, mps3 player, iPod, a wii and a 3ds... She was playing music on the keyboard app... There was no Risk of her breaking it hurting it or messing it up! I was maybe 10 feet away and I could see her!!!

Okay this is getting out of hand it was a joke... My child knows how to use a iPad, she was her own laptop kindle fire, mps3 player, iPod, a wii and a 3ds... She was playing music on the keyboard app... There was no Risk of her breaking it hurting it or messing it up! I was maybe 10 feet away and I could see her!!!

How are any sales people supposed to know what kind of child yours is? Their job involves making sure stuff isn't abused, and you were basically having fun at their expense as they apparently stressed out. That doesn't seem like something I would've consider doing even as a 9-year-old.

This is the last I'm going to say... She was playing songs on it something caught my eye so I walked over to look at it.... I noticed a worker moved close to her but never said anything to her.... I just thought it was funny that they wouldn't talk to her but keep a eye on her.... That's all.. Most people I told that to saw the humor but I guess not here.... My bad on posting it here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back