What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly for iPad

Svenster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jmoy said:
I'm also having the same problems since the version update. I've updated the iOS, & must have tried rebooting numerous times and still no luck.

Same issue I'm experiencing.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't click the done button. Sends you to the black screen. I click the exit button to go to a new screen. When you go back to Friendly, it logs you out, then you log back in. PITA.

nickbevan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm starting to think it's anything but friendly as it's always crashing on my iPad. Looking to see if Mypad is any better has anyone's used that!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is a problem with Friendly. Apparently FaceBook has changed some of it's interface settings, and this broke Friendly. They are working on an update.

This isn't the first time FaceBook has changed things without giving third party developers a chance to be ready. My old favorite app, Sociable, was pulled by the developer because he got tired of trying to keep up with the constant tweaking.

nursedude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to the FB page for Friendly

They've submitted the "fixed" version to Apple for approval so hopefully the app will work properly again shortly....

Ipad007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have the same issue. it opens in browser instead and when u press done, goes to a blank screen. i thought i did something wrong in the settings..lol this happened after the new update.

Ipad007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a problem with Friendly. Apparently FaceBook has changed some of it's interface settings, and this broke Friendly. They are working on an update.

This isn't the first time FaceBook has changed things without giving third party developers a chance to be ready. My old favorite app, Sociable, was pulled by the developer because he got tired of trying to keep up with the constant tweaking.

social still wrks good

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was loving this app, until last night, did the reboot and all that.
Now, i can't get my chat to work.....

But I will wait a few days and give the next update a try, ESP if FB changed some stuffs

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF

OP
N

Notxap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying Friended but to be honest I think I'll use Safari until an official Facebook app is available.

OP
N

Notxap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also using Flipboard, which is good for browsing through posts and links but isn't really a replacement for a proper Facebook app. Flipboard is great for amalgamating feeds especially RSS from Google.

Most reactions

Latest posts