What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freezing Apps & web browser ???

Junebuggnc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the help on the double emails with gmail and exchange. I turned off the mail for the exchange and I think that has me fixed there.

I downloaded a game from the app store. I started a game and had been in and out of it several times. I got back in and its frozen on the first screen. How do I fix this?

Also, I'm not all that fond of safari. I would like to find an iPad browser that has slot more capabilities in managing my bookmarks. I downloaded terra. I can add book marks but it won't let me move or delete any. Any thoughts or suggestions? I emailed terra help desk....no response yet.

Thanks,
Junebuggnc

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of these issues can be resolved by rebooting your iPad. You do this by holding down the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. You have to be patient because you will see the red arrow that tells you to slide to power off, but keep holding the buttons down until you see the Apple logo then let go and let your iPad come back up.

ipad29.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts