What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free today: Prokeyboard

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
92C1CCBA-21C4-42D9-8519-04BFC2AB57D5.png

I haven't tested it much yet, but if you're running iOS 10 or later you might want to give this keyboard a try while it's free. Search the App Store for"prokeyboard." Hint: it has numbers and arrow keys! It also uses lots of gestures, which I'm still learning.

Last edited:

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks LannyC. It looks very interesting and still appears to be free.

OP
LannyC

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Followup: I find the keys too small for my large hands, a shame since the keys needn't be any smaller than Apple's.

My ideal keyboard layout would have an additional number row, forward delete, left and right arrows, and symbols and punctuation in the same locations as every other QWERTY keyboard in history, not counting Apple's.

Also, while the concept of showing the shifted symbols is good, light gray on white is extremely stupid. With iOS 11, I can't find all the characters I need!

Most reactions

Latest posts