What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free soccer

mikeytaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sky go is very good for watching television on your iPad along as you have sky that is!

ashley69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mikeytaylor said:
Sky go is very good for watching television on your iPad along as you have sky that is!

I think he is talking about watching football for free like sopcast. Tvants etc. Good for 3 pm Saturday games.

OP
riki

riki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.apperley-art.com
I think he is talking about watching football for free like sopcast. Tvants etc. Good for 3 pm Saturday games.

Correct Ashley. I ditched Sky (what a pain to cancel it was...) because they are expensive and I can now watch football, etc. for FREE on the net, even Sky on some of the free sites!!! ;o)

ashley69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
riki said:
Correct Ashley. I ditched Sky (what a pain to cancel it was...) because they are expensive and I can now watch football, etc. for FREE on the net, even Sky on some of the free sites!!! ;o)

Hi riki
Have you had any success watching the footy on the iPad.?
Cheers
Ash

Last edited:
OP
riki

riki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.apperley-art.com
Hi riki
Have you had any success watching the footy on the iPad.?
Cheers
Ash

No Ash, still struggling with the ipad. Live soccer on my desktop is great but the sites are still using Flash which is not supported on the ipad. Hopefully they will switch to HTML5 soon.

ashley69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
riki said:
No Ash, still struggling with the ipad. Live soccer on my desktop is great but the sites are still using Flash which is not supported on the ipad. Hopefully they will switch to HTML5 soon.

Cheers riki.
I can watch sopcast on my MacBook. I had to put windows on it using bootcamp. Fortunately I had a copy of windows 7 from when I had my Sony laptop which I replaced with my MacBook.
I still want to look for the iPad solution as the MacBook gets used by the rest of the family and especially on a Saturday.
Cheers
Ash

Tango

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any sports site running HTML5 for viewing live soccer matches, etc. on iPads, FREE? Thanks.

Hi, check the JustinTV application in the Apple store. Lots of channels for football are available.

ashley69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tango said:
Hi, check the JustinTV application in the Apple store. Lots of channels for football are available.

Cheers
Will take a look.
Ash

BlurBur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use XBMC . You can add repo likes sportdevil. Gon Yutube and watch the tutorial.

Most reactions

Latest posts