What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free promo codes for new iPad game for kids! (available only today)

DigiCroc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
We have some free promo codes available for our new iPad game called Funnymalia that we'd like to send out to people.
Funnymalia by DigiCroc is a cute and colorful memory game for kids (but keeps you busy, too ;)).

This is how you can get yours:

Forum rules disallow social networking links so sorry for the bit cryptic message

Follow DigiCroc on *the site I can't mention* and re-tweet our message (you'll find it there easily, I can't link it here).

We will send out the promo codes for the 5 winners after today, April 9th, via direct messages on Twitter. There's a pretty good chance to win - good luck!

Game trailer:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

DigiCroc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ah, no social networking links allowed on the forum, bummer. :(

Well, nevertheless, if you want to have a promo code for the game, you can find us on *that site name I can't mention* (search for our user name on the left). Also you will quite easily find the message to re-tweet, I can't link it directly here.

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you go into your profile settings, you will find space for your website and various instant messengers.

Simply fill in the ones you want and then link to your profile page. I know it's an extra step, but it allows you to disseminate the information you want without falling foul of the rules.

Most reactions