What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free magazines??!

andyjp1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any apps or websites suitable for the iPad to download/ view magazines???

Pinmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Padder app appears to be giving away their magazines which are all about the iPad.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, many of the magazine apps themselves are 'free' but subscriptions to most of the publications will need to be bought - currently, I'm using the Zinio App - have paid subscriptions to PCMag, iPhone, & MotherJones - I also receive Sound&Vision & PCWorld as mail subscriptions but may switch over. The Zinio app works well for me w/ these present subscriptions. :)

OP
andyjp1

andyjp1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking more like fhm, nuts, lads mags. Don't want to subscribe tho!!

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Yeah, apps Zinio are good. Or just do a search for 'magazines' in the app store. I purchase several when I choose. Don't bother with subscriptions, just buy individual copies.

Most reactions

Latest posts