What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nook Ipad App Issue

ajfultz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a general question for all of you. I know that everyone seems to have trouble with the Nook App. Is anyone having trouble downloading magazines. I signed up for the free 14 day magazine subscription. When I went to download the newest Mens Health (and 3 others), it said that this is not supported on this device at this time. Any thoughts?

I wonder though if I downloaded to the computer first if it would then transfer to the Ipad?

toosdaejb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nook Magazine Download Problems

Having trouble downloading the Nook magazines I've purchased. As stated above by ajfultz , when I hit "Download" I get: "this is not supported on this device at this time."
How do we get this corrected?
Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Toosdaejb

tdjgordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
toosdaejb said:
Having trouble downloading the Nook magazines I've purchased. As stated above by ajfultz , when I hit "Download" I get: "this is not supported on this device at this time."
Toosdaejb

I work @ B&N and currently nook software for the iPad does not support. Hopefully an update soon.

Sent from my iPad 2

divachyk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
toosdaejb said:
Toosdaejb

I work @ B&N and currently nook software for the iPad does not support. Hopefully an update soon.

Sent from my iPad 2

Thank you for the information. Any updated information on this topic? I'm trying to access magazines through the Nook app and I'm still receiving the same message: "We are sorry. This item is not yet supported on this device." Is there a work around and/or alternative to reading Nook app magazines?

Technomancer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't seem to have any problems accessing my PC Mag subscription on either the iPad software or the Nook itself. I wonder if the problems people are seeing are magazine specific or software version specific.

Most reactions