What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frash 4.2.1 food error

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try out "aways on pc" app" . It runs alk flash sites n vids flawlessly. Its a virtual computer in the loud n turns ipad intona desktop pc. Mouse cursor n everythng ;-)

ToToAntonio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
Try out "aways on pc" app" . It runs alk flash sites n vids flawlessly. Its a virtual computer in the loud n turns ipad intona desktop pc. Mouse cursor n everythng ;-)

Will give it a try...Thank You very much....

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't waste your money on that app. For 24 bucks it's crap. Read the fine print. I brought it anyway and it DOESN'T support flash. On top of all that there is no sound...lol. You can see the video but once ya try and play it ya get the same error code.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey_moe said:
Don't waste your money on that app. For 24 bucks it's crap. Read the fine print. I brought it anyway and it DOESN'T support flash. On top of all that there is no sound...lol. You can see the video but once ya try and play it ya get the same error code.

Yeah, it's lame.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I never said i paid, thnkx to jailbreak. U right, theres no sound but does run flash video's and flash enabled sites not normally seen thru ipad browsers. U have to run the firefox browser within the virtual computer. I think the app is cool but i wouldnt pay $24 bucks for it..lol i figured u would "try" it out first. Cant detail how u go about doing that but u can.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plus, if u in the hacking section, u shoulda already known to try it out first b4 purchasing. Forum rules prevent me from stating the infamous cydia app to do that, thats y i didnt mention it. Figured it was a known among ipad hackers ;-) if i mention the name, mods,delete it n probaly lock down the thread. As talk of pirating apps or how to go about getting them is prohibited. Shoulda did the homework on it first. I never got an error running a flash video or site thru that firefox. It even said in description of app, no sound was available for the flash content. Srry if ya feel ya wasted $24. I said "try" it out, not go out n fullblown purchase it without knowing the details, especially since its an expensive app. It does do as described in description of app n more. Playing flash stuff isnt the main purpose of the app anyways. Way more productive things can be done with it. Not just use it to watch flash videos or sites. That is just a perk of the virtual computer. I still think its cool not lame..lol

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It wasn't the 24 bucks that bothered me at all. Hech ya spend that much when ya go out and eat so that is no big deal in that area.What bothered me the most is how they bragged about it plays flash, which it might play a couple, none in what I have found. But while ya playing with it try and use a marker to move the pointer around. That is nothing more than a joke.That program is slow to open things, and hard to get around.That is another thing they bragged aout....how blazing fast it surfs and runs...that is total horse poo poo.I guess for some it is ok. For me I have no use other than to kill time.If the app was 5 bucks it wouldn't bother me at all but to be five times that bothers me. There is a teacher would wrote what she thought of that program. What she wrote 100% describes whats it about.Some customers complain and rag about a app just to be ragging...lol. I could give a rats poo poo about that. I like to find out for myself. I'm ranting some here and I feel everyone who complained about that program were right in what they were complaining about.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It wasn't the 24 bucks that bothered me at all. Hech ya spend that much when ya go out and eat so that is no big deal in that area.What bothered me the most is how they bragged about it plays flash, which it might play a couple, none in what I have found. But while ya playing with it try and use a marker to move the pointer around. That is nothing more than a joke.That program is slow to open things, and hard to get around.That is another thing they bragged aout....how blazing fast it surfs and runs...that is total horse poo poo.I guess for some it is ok. For me I have no use other than to kill time.If the app was 5 bucks it wouldn't bother me at all but to be five times that bothers me. There is a teacher would wrote what she thought of that program. What she wrote 100% describes whats it about.Some customers complain and rag about a app just to be ragging...lol. I could give a rats poo poo about that. I like to find out for myself. I'm ranting some here and I feel everyone who complained about that program were right in what they were complaining about.
I see where ya comin from. Navigating that browser is slow as molasses..lol. I thinks its a cool concept but needs to be executed better n price dropped down to like $5, like u said. U know u dont have to use the cusor marker to move around. You can set it to touch input, which i think is default anyways.

Derlisz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an app than kind of works around iPads inability of handling flash bay using something called Cloud. It's an web browser called Puffin. It's only 59p and works ok with most of the sites based in flash including video and audio. It's a bit slow because it's being trascoded before being sent to your device but its better than having no flash at all especially if a particular part of the site is based on flash. Hope this helps.

swangrit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, basically with the ios 4.2.1 there's no more frash/flash support?
i'd really hate downgrading the ios now that i've finally managed to jailbreak it and set it up

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
swangrit said:
So, basically with the ios 4.2.1 there's no more frash/flash support?
i'd really hate downgrading the ios now that i've finally managed to jailbreak it and set it up

Pretty much no. Not until someone releases an updated frash.

Most reactions

Latest posts