What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgot pass word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldman1597

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My granddaughter forgot password and now we can't change password we entered I'd and glot as far as send to recovery email we do that but don't receive email.how do I change recovery email?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My granddaughter forgot password and now we can't change password we entered I'd and glot as far as send to recovery email we do that but don't receive email.how do I change recovery email?

Hello Oldman.... - welcome to the forum! :) Not a great start for your first post, i.e. the wrong forum and nothing on which iPad model is under discussion nor the iOS installed - please provide that information. Also, which password do you mean, i.e. the passcode to the iPad, Apple ID, and/or other?

Now, I'm assuming that you mean your granddaughter forgot the passcode to get into the iPad - correct? If so, then checkout this Apple Support Article - image below showing the start of the process - let us know if this helps; if not, then clarify your problem. Dave
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 5.58.48 PM.png

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your post to the iPad Help Forum where it will receive more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions