What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm, at the risk of reminding you again! I think it is liquid and definitely alcoholic or it is straight from a tin and inedible under normal circumstances or, oh I give up, he is such a tease!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
What are you people having for dinner today?

I already made some food, but don't dare posting, because I am not sure, if it actually qualifies as a meal :D
It tastes delicious though.

roasted aromatic crispy duck, with hoisin sauce, spring onions, cucumber and pancakes :)

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There you are! That sounds absolutely delicious, but no, I want red meat!

Pancakes? Don't tell Marie! She loves pancakes but so do I! And waffles with clotted cream and syrup, I'm hungry now!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
mwahahahahaha

Idiot. Laughing ghost, umm, creepy mental asylum person? I give up, what is it? Hee hee

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Idiot. Laughing ghost, umm, creepy mental asylum person? I give up, what is it? Hee hee

a crazy Yorkshire man lol

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friends, Romans, country men, lend me your cutlery!

Yes, I am stuffed full of mixed meat noodles......in fact, oodles of noodles. My movement is now restricted due to eating my own body weight in the stuff!

The Archangel

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Gabriel1 said:

Yes, I am stuffed full of mixed meat noodles......in fact, oodles of noodles. My movement is now restricted due to eating my own body weight in the stuff!

The Archangel

haha sounds familiar :)

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
a crazy Yorkshire man lol

What, that is even worse, I work with a geography teacher who comes from Yorkshire and he has the queeriest humour on this earth. I love him to bits though! He is someone I can rely on in an emergency. He is so random though. Do they breed them crazy in Yorkshire then!

Reaction score
Ok, ok.

It's beef steak mince mixed with milk, grated cheese, some garlic, paprika & curry powder and creamed tomato. Somehow that was all munched into little balls and than fried in a pan.

Don't ask about side dishes, I am currently single, so I don't need those :D

If only I could remember what the milk was for.

It was yummy though :)

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My comedy buddy is back! Yay! Where have you been? Full of noodles, ah, so that means your cranky humour is revived I hope. I have missed you on here, my friend! You provide me with endless humour.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
What, that is even worse, I work with a geography teacher who comes from Yorkshire and he has the queeriest humour on this earth. I love him to bits though! He is someone I can rely on in an emergency. He is so random though. Do they breed them crazy in Yorkshire then!

very

Yorkshire humour is very weird... or so I am told lol

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

Missed you my comedy partner. So you are back now but for how long this time? Full of noodles hey! Let's hope we have more of your time tonight.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Ok, ok.

It's beef steak mince mixed with milk, grated cheese, some garlic, paprika & curry powder and creamed tomato. Somehow that was all munched into little balls and than fried in a pan.

Don't ask about side dishes, I am currently single, so I don't need those :D

If only I could remember what the milk was for.

It was yummy though :)

That sounds lovely. Why are you embarrassed to say. We've all been single once upon a time? Beans on toast yum!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
My comedy buddy is back! Yay! Where have you been? Full of noodles, ah, so that means your cranky humour is revived I hope. I have missed you on here, my friend! You provide me with endless humour.

Endless humour.......wasn't that a number one chart topping record by George Micheal?

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts