What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amazing and my, the color, Yes thank you for the pic. I'll have to ask hubby about those. We own a fruit and vegetable wholesaling business. There is certainly some amazing fruit and veggies out there.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are they the Heirloom tomatoes? the earlier original varieties, there is so many different types and they have different names in different countries. That blue potato is called a sapphire, lovely name for a potato I must say. And then capsicums, you can get almost every color in them. And we have already lost so many different fruit and vegetables over time. A shame. Your avatar is just glorious by the way

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
iPad 2 is cool said:
I was about to google blue potatoes. Thanks for the pic. Do they taste like ordinary potatoes ?

Yes nothing remarkable. A bit nutty like Yukon Gold. They make a stunning potato salad. I mix blue, Yukon Gold, and red potato, skins on, with a mustard, mayonnaise, sour creme and chive dressing, seasoned with Spike. AA

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
leelai said:
Are they the Heirloom tomatoes? the earlier original varieties, there is so many different types and they have different names in different countries. That blue potato is called a sapphire, lovely name for a potato I must say. And then capsicums, you can get almost every color in them. And we have already lost so many different fruit and vegetables over time. A shame. Your avatar is just glorious by the way

Thanks levels Ieelai ,it's our front lawn so to speak!
The new tomato is dare I say a gm variety .its purpose is to give the optimum vitamins and minerals in one purple fruit!!!Not sure how I feel about that .

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Missed lunch ,
No wonder I'm starving.
Early dinner tonight.
Have cooked an Indian banquet for the guests.
Mmmmm maybe a few curry puffs would not be missed?

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Well I'm jealous now! Hubby hates melted cheese so I have to make it for me and my eldest.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Try grated cheese in pitta bread, toasted.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry slips again twice in two days sorry.
We are going to a full moon party tonight.
Should be loads of fun
Circus acts and silliness .
Will be eating left overs before we go.
Sausages in bread and tomato sauce
Yippee

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of fun. Do you get to drink out of those little buckets too? Lol
And no cooking for you. I like snags in bread with lots of tomato sauce too
Have a great time in paradise!!

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks ,will be a welcome relief from the last few weeks of solid work.
Think we might even score a glass.
Will let you know tomorrow
Unfortunately it's cloudy at present so may not be quite so atmospheric!!!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ooh. That reminds me of our midnight feasts at school hostel when I was a kid. I loved eating Marie/Rich tea biscuits and condensed milk. Yummy. Still do actually. I'm a big kid at heart.
When I was older we used to ride the horses in South Africa on moonlit nights just for the fun of it. Great times.

Sent from my fantastically wonderful witiPhone using iPF

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Ooh. That reminds me of our midnight feasts at school hostel when I was a kid. I loved eating Marie/Rich tea biscuits and condensed milk. Yummy. Still do actually. I'm a big kid at heart.
When I was older we used to ride the horses in South Africa on moonlit nights just for the fun of it. Great times.

Sent from my fantastically wonderful witiPhone using iPF

Marie biscuits!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them, especially with butter.

Regards,
~Chays~

Most reactions

Latest posts