What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

I x tin of Beetroot drained or equivalent freak cooked if you have them.
3/4 cup of cashews
1/3 cup grated parmesan
Whzz slowly so you do not over chop

Can add tablespoon of yoghurt if you want it slightly less sweet.

For a variation

Replace the Beetroot with rocket and add bit more cheese,and a splash of olive oil

The poor simple cucumber is taking a beating.
I feel sorry for it
But I'd want to know where it been and where it's come from before I'd eat it

yum. But beef stroganoff would be better! I might have pasta for lunch! Now, where's the .... iPhone?

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Hayles66 said:
yum. But beef stroganoff would be better! I might have pasta for lunch! Now, where's the .... iPhone?

Lol, only one that they had :( and it was weight watchers too :( so not as yummy :,,(

Going to start downloading recipes and start cooking again, too much fast food, need to start eating healthy again

Just got my waitrose delivery.......they are just so good, they gave me £10 worth of the groceries I had ordered for free because they only had a few days to run on the best before date, still plenty of time left for me to eat them so how good is that!

The Archangel

Yup, I get the same with Tesco. If they don't have it, I get the next equivalent which invariably is more expensive but I'm not charged for it! £10 is good though!

Hayles66 said:
She slams doors, owns the best settee, owns the telly, expects everything on a plate, expects everyone to run around her... Sigh! Where did I go wrong?

You didn't they grow out of it me and my daughter were like that now we aren't and we talk on the phone every day and I see her and my Gand son at least once a week!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back