What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, but you come under the Great Britain title! I could say I'm South African but I'm also English living in Somerset!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yeah, but you come under the Great Britain title! I could say I'm South African but I'm also English living in Somerset!

Now that wouldn't offend me, but I can think of quite a few Welsh who consider themselves to be unique! :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are all unique but I like to be proud of all my heritages! I'm a mixture of everything. Mum is Oxford and dad is cockney!

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yum I love pork butt! I'll be doing a ham on the weber on Sunday!

At least you understand what I mean when I say "Boston Butt."

I had to translate for the English speaking people.

Still don't know why it's called a butt when it's actually the shoulder nor why it has to be from Boston when it's not.

Wikipedia is your friend...

Boston butt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tim

Thanks. Now I learned something new.

They probably should add Mississippi to that list since we cook them down here too.

Hurricanekeefe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Sounds great! I love beef roast the best. We had a BBQ last night but it wasn't pleasant outside so landed up indoors to eat it.

Me too but twas very warm where I live so would have been great to eat BBQ!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We had BBQ last night with salad! Don't know what's on the agenda yet for tonight!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sunday morning! Cloudy but warm! Sausage, egg, mushrooms and baked beans and toast. A cup of tea afterwards! Can't beat the great British fry up can you! What's everyone else having?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just snacking for breakfast......looking forwards to a big lump of belly pork later with lots of crispy crackling!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Just snacking for breakfast......looking forwards to a big lump of belly pork later with lots of crispy crackling!

The Archangel

yummy, pork crackling! Very fattening but your skinny so it wouldn't make any difference!. Hubby introduced me to that delicacy! Is it an English thing?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
yummy, pork crackling! Very fattening but your skinny so it wouldn't make any difference!. Hubby introduced me to that delicacy! Is it an English thing?

Well I'm English.......and it's my thing! I'm sure it must be a delicacy in other countries as well, it's too nice not to be!

The Archangel

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Well I'm English.......and it's my thing! I'm sure it must be a delicacy in other countries as well, it's too nice not to be!

The Archangel

Crackling? Mmmm love the stuff. It's eaten for breakfast here in the southern states of the US and also used to season vegetables. :D

I had none this morning though. :(
Enjoyed some cinnamon and maple oatmeal, grapefruit, and a nice hot cup of coffee.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

yum

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
we made home mad pizza last night!! grilled the dough on the grill, sauce was a mix of bbq sauce and spaghetti sauce with smoked chicken sausage and cheddar cheese!! had lift over for breakfast!!

Most reactions

Latest posts