What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folio Style Keyboards

Msuperbauer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched, but didnt fine what I was looking for. What are you folks using for keyboards? I'm not fond of the ones that take away the tablet function and make it more like a laptop, I want one that maybe folds back so I can use my iPad as a tablet, or like a laptop when I need to write proposals or papers for school... The descriptions in most, I'm finding don't include, whether or not they still allow for tablet use, not just lap top mode. Your wisdom is appreciated in advance!! Thank you!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you don't need the keyboard a lot, then you might consider a small, easily backpackable, bluetooth keyboard and a folding stand. I use an Apple bluetooth keyboard, because I happen to have an old one with a couple broken keys (that the iPad can't use anyway). But there are many others.

This is probably the best solution if you ant to use your iPad as a tablet most of the time, and like to keep the weight and bulk to a minimum.

If having it all in one piece is a priority, then the keyboard cases are the route to go, but I've no experience in that area. There are a number of posts on the subject, so I recommend you do some searching for keyboard cases in the forum

Good luck.

Mad_Maru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the Zaggkeys folio its a lightweight solution with built-in backlight and I've used it for over a year with only minor issues that have been covered by free warranty

Sent from my  iPhone[emoji768] using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts