What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash? You gotta be kidding me.

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since having my iPad this afternoon I've been all over the Internet and something strange is going on..... I'm not running into many of these blue Lego boxes or X marks we're supposed to be seeing.

In fact most sites, even ones with video appear to be working very well and very fast.

Me thinks this no-flash thing is way, way overrated.....and way overblown.

:p

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's what I've been saying the entire time.

Flash is a great thing for the internet, but people are exaggerating how much it is really used on normal websites.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i also say the same , i had a fight in a french forum about this subject , with a group of nay sayer ... but i kick them out of the ground with some screenshot from my iPhone

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
Since having my iPad this afternoon I've been all over the Internet and something strange is going on..... I'm not running into many of these blue Lego boxes or X marks we're supposed to be seeing.

In fact most sites, even ones with video appear to be working very well and very fast.

Me thinks this no-flash thing is way, way overrated.....and way overblown.

:p
Totally agree with your statement, I think it is overblown and you can see that it really doesn't matter with the number of websites that are converting to HTML5. Besides there are plenty of games on the iPhone/iPad to keep you busy...paper toss anyone? LOL

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't even got mine and I agree with you. Flash has been the naysayers calling card. Whatever.

njblackberry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Count me in with one of the naysayers. It is a huge miss.

However, it was well known before these went on sale that the Apple/Adobe feud continues. So I bought one knowing full well that it would not work on a lot of web sites that I use every day. So be it.

Stockmoose16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Completely disagree with you. Try using mvelopes.com without it. I'm very disappointed.

Most reactions

Latest posts