What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

flash players

esseay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys

pls which is the best browser to play flash playing sites..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Photon is also a pretty good app (though I, personally, use iSwifter for my oh-so-rare Flash required moments).

Marilyn

Dagwood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before lashing out another vast sum ( £3 !) for an App that may or may not work for me could someone advise a newbie as to how a Flash Player app works? Does one open the video and the app kicks in automatically or do you have to open it separately ? Having read some of the reviews I'm thinking of trying Photon.
Dagwood

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You take the URL for the Flash content (say, a video), copy it, open the app that can play some Flash, paste the URL in the app's browser and then have it go to the URL. If it can play the video, it'll load it and play it. You also can directly access a Flash website by typing the address in the app's address bar.

At least, that's how it works for me (I use iSwifter).

Marilyn

Dagwood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many thanks Marilyn. I'll give Proton a try and if that doesn't work too well I'll try iSwifter.
Dagwood

Most reactions

Latest posts