What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help flash player browser

Menneisyys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go for iSwifter if you need a trial version. (It'll stop working after 10 minutes, though).

The free version of Puffin doesn't support Flash - don't download it. However, the full version is cheap and is also very good.

A third, also-excellent alternative is Photon.

I've published several comparative benchmarks of these apps. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to link to them, but you'll surely find the benchmarks via Googling.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Menneisyys said:
Go for iSwifter if you need a trial version. (It'll stop working after 10 minutes, though).

The free version of Puffin doesn't support Flash - don't download it. However, the full version is cheap and is also very good.

A third, also-excellent alternative is Photon.

I've published several comparative benchmarks of these apps. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to link to them, but you'll surely find the benchmarks via Googling.

As you can see from this screenshot,the free trial version of iSwifter is good for a 7 day trial,not 10 minutes.

image-1255527594.jpg

Puffin free does support flash during the 14day evaluation period.

image-1736043238.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts