What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fishing Kings HD Available Today as Free Download

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTomp0qVDwU[/ame]​

Gameloft’s fantastic iPad fishing game, Fishing Kings HD, is available to download for free for today only. The game is actually available today for both iPad and iPhone as part of Apple’s 12 Days of giveaways promotion, which is only operational in Europe, but the nice folks at Gameloft have gone that bit further and made both the iPhone and iPad apps available for free globally.

In the game, you get to visit five exotic 3D-rendered locations with HD graphics from around the world, including saltwater fishing in the Bahamas, as well as such amazing destinations as the Amazon River and the Waikato River in New Zealand, each with three different fishing spots.

There’s no shortage of fish to catch either, with 33 different species floating around, including piranhas and marlin! iPad owners will also really get a kick out of the iPad-exclusive underwater camera that affords a relaxing view of the ocean floor, kind of like having your own little aquarium. Very soothing. It will probably take you a little practice to learn how to use the controls on your iPad, and start reeling in the fish, but overall Fishing Kings HD really is a gorgeous looking app for your iPad, so quite a treat to get it for free today!

Click here to download the free app: Fishing Kings HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: iTunes

jamku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My appstore says 3,99€? How can i get it for free?

jamku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ehm.. I didnt look at the date of the op. Wonder what the todays' thanks were for?

Most reactions

Latest posts