What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First iPad unboxing hits the web!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIic04tXkRw]YouTube - Fry Unpacks iPad[/ame]

The unboxing has now become an important part of a new product release. Well, get ready the first iPad unboxing has hit the web! The video is from Stephen Fry, a well known friend of Apple according to Macrumors.com

shaycorl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never knew that keyboard comes with it. That sounds really good that keyboard is coming along with box and another good stuff is USB port I read tech spec and I didn't see any where if a external USB port was made in it. That good to have one so you can attach external dvd player to play dvds rather then downloading and playing.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never knew that keyboard comes with it. That sounds really good that keyboard is coming along with box and another good stuff is USB port I read tech spec and I didn't see any where if a external USB port was made in it. That good to have one so you can attach external dvd player to play dvds rather then downloading and playing.
The Keyboard and everything else is optionals, they don't come with it.. Don't lit the video throw you off''' those lucky a's got all the goodies with their review package... :(

klehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so jealous! I ordered my ipad March 12th and chose 2-3 day shipping for extra $13. I got an email on March 29th that it had been shipped. I have been tracking it like every hour on the hour. It went to Ky (I was told that is customs) and then an "exception flag" showed up and now its back in China! Waaaa!! I called UPS , they have no idea what happened, customs found a problem. I called Apple complaining about my 2-3 day shipping! They have no idea what happened either. They blame UPS! The Apple customer service rep said I will not be charged for the express shipping. I told him that I couldn't be the only one with this problem and he said it was the first he heard of it! Right, my one ipad was picked out of the thousands they shipped. So I am pretty sure I am not getting mine today! :mad:

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so jealous! I ordered my ipad March 12th and chose 2-3 day shipping for extra $13. I got an email on March 29th that it had been shipped. I have been tracking it like every hour on the hour. It went to Ky (I was told that is customs) and then an "exception flag" showed up and now its back in China! Waaaa!! I called UPS , they have no idea what happened, customs found a problem. I called Apple complaining about my 2-3 day shipping! They have no idea what happened either. They blame UPS! The Apple customer service rep said I will not be charged for the express shipping. I told him that I couldn't be the only one with this problem and he said it was the first he heard of it! Right, my one ipad was picked out of the thousands they shipped. So I am pretty sure I am not getting mine today! :mad:
No one is getting theirs today. So far only reviewers have them. You should get it tomorrow like the rest of us that pre-ordered.

Most reactions

Latest posts