What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First iPad reviews are coming in.

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have read two reviews so far that tested the battery. Both report getting better than the advertised 10 hours. I am so glad :D.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have read two reviews so far that tested the battery. Both report getting better than the advertised 10 hours. I am so glad :D.
I only read the brief's on Mac rumors but I wonder what the best way to preserve that long battery life is? Any of the more experienced guys want to chime in?

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After watching a few of these reviews, I am pleased and excited!
Counting down the minutes...hopefully I am not last on the UPS man's route Saturday!

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe we should have a contest on who the LAST person who UPS delivers a laptop to on Saturday. Talk about bittersweet.

Dwight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad for nearly 72 hours and I am pleased. In fact, I truly think that Apple got it right (if any Apple reps are reading this please do not get cocky). However, I wish there were a true drop and drag feature, so that the user could drag documents and etc, onto the iPad. This isn't a computer, but the ideal personal digital assistant. The iPad works for me and Im not a first adapter. This device is intimate, it's fast and it works. I truly hope Apple opens the device, because that is what I envision the Apple creed to be. I wish that the iPad allowed Bluetooth printing, because I have a portable Canon i80 printer with Bluetooth capability. So, having the ability to print directly from the iPad to the portable Canon i80 printer would open up my portable world. I guess the word I am looking for is freedom. Having the ability to choose what you want and when you want with the iPad would be the idea world, however like every other computer manufacturing company, Apple has to keep it's share holders and profit margins high. The best review I have read so far is "Ars Technica's". Good luck Apple, please keep up the wonderful work and thank you for excellent consumers experience.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad for nearly 72 hours and I am pleased. In fact, I truly think that Apple got it right (if any Apple reps are reading this please do not get cocky). However, I wish there were a true drop and drag feature, so that the user could drag documents and etc, onto the iPad. This isn't a computer, but the ideal personal digital assistant. The iPad works for me and Im not a first adapter. This device is intimate, it's fast and it works. I truly hope Apple opens the device, because that is what I envision the Apple creed to be. I wish that the iPad allowed Bluetooth printing, because I have a portable Canon i80 printer with Bluetooth capability. So, having the ability to print directly from the iPad to the portable Canon i80 printer would open up my portable world. I guess the word I am looking for is freedom. Having the ability to choose what you want and when you want with the iPad would be the idea world, however like every other computer manufacturing company, Apple has to keep it's share holders and profit margins high. The best review I have read so far is "Ars Technica's". Good luck Apple, please keep up the wonderful work and thank you for excellent consumers experience.

And frankly speaking i can’t wait the OS 4.0 .. based on the keynote they are preparing an amazing OS for us … multi tasking, folder and much more

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You should see youtube... geese. People are desperate to get subscribers down there, 90% of the videos I saw were good. The rest were just pointing out the flaws it has.

Most reactions

Latest posts