What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find iphone app doesnt work

dalmos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI everyone

I instaled few months ago find iphone app and it has been work fine. Today I try again how doesn it work and she showing that Message that I am not connected to internet. I am connected via wifi and I opening all web sites and reciving mails but when I start App find my iphone she say connect to internet.

Does anyone have same expirience? I try to restart ipad and appbut still same problem.

Thanks

OP
dalmos

dalmos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dalmos said:
HI everyone

I instaled few months ago find iphone app and it has been work fine. Today I try again how doesn it work and she showing that Message that I am not connected to internet. I am connected via wifi and I opening all web sites and reciving mails but when I start App find my iphone she say connect to internet.

Does anyone have same expirience? I try to restart ipad and appbut still same problem.

Thanks

Same problem i write above i have now with find a friend app. Does anyone have same problem?

Thanks a lot to everone this is really good forum

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dalmos said:
Same problem i write above i have now with find a friend app. Does anyone have same problem?

Thanks a lot to everone this is really good forum
Find my iPhone works perfectly for me, I just tested it earlier today while answering another post on the subject.
If the device you are trying to track isn't connected to the Internet, the app won't be able to locate it.

Most reactions

Latest posts