What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINALLY, the App I have been waiting for (UK users)

eddkahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I love the iPlayer app for my iPad 2 and now there is a 4OD app, which is awesome and has a really nice interface!

(okay it's been out for a couple of weeks so someone probably already posted about it!)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
yup! The joys of free tv! Adverts, can't get away from them.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

IanM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eddkahn said:
Well I love the iPlayer app for my iPad 2 and now there is a 4OD app, which is awesome and has a really nice interface!

(okay it's been out for a couple of weeks so someone probably already posted about it!)

Heard it mentioned on the British Mac podcast the other day. Have downloaded and had a quick look but not used it yet. Looks quite nifty but am curious to know if ads are in the programmes as well. That will be a bit of a turn off for me but at least I'll be able to scrub through them ;-)

I know they have to make their money somewhere but I still don't have to like it.

Ian

Most reactions

Latest posts