What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

File system

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you will need to file this under another of those 'culture shock' things.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really wish Apple would at least give us basic access to a file system. That way if for example, I want to take a screenshot of something on my iPad and then attach it to a post on this forum, I could do it without having to email myself the screenshot, and then go to my PC and retrieve the file and attach it from the PC.

I'm not asking Apple to give me access to the internal file structure, just give us a "My Documents" type folder to store pictures and files we create in other apps.

lumberjak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak and use iFile (goes for $4.99). One of my most used apps as I also use dTunes and Safari Download plugin so I need to have organization and access to my downloads.

Most reactions

Latest posts