What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faux Leather Smart iPad 3 Case Video Review!

FreddyTV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's an all-in-one case that incorporates a hard plastic shell on the back and an attached smart cover type of front flap that supports the new iPad' sleep/wake feature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kamakzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. If the Snugg case I ordered doesn't work good enough I will consider this one.

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's an all-in-one case that incorporates a hard plastic shell on the back and an attached smart cover type of front flap that supports the new iPad' sleep/wake feature.

Yep Looks a Good Case ! Do they have any colours besides Black ? Can you post the exact URL for this the one from where you got it dr hot deal. I searched But could not seem to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice review.

Do you happen to know the weight of this case? Also, have you taken in photos while your iPad is inside yet? Any blockage or shadowing?

Also, I noticed there is stitching around the perimeter of the cover. The Apple SmartCover uses glue to hold the top/bottom portions of the part of the cover that goes over the screen. The glue on mine has come undone. I have to say I'm not a happy camper about this given that I paid $70. Do you think the top/bottom portions on this case could come undone with that stitching on there?

OP
FreddyTV

FreddyTV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link but just search the following on eBay: 100% Fits The New iPad 3 2 4G 3rd PU Leather Case Smart Cover Sleep Stand Black

Also on the dsecription of my video on YT I posted a link to the eBay store of the seller.

Last edited:

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link but just search the following on eBay: 100% Fits The New iPad 3 2 4G 3rd PU Leather Case Smart Cover Sleep Stand Black

Also on the dsecription of my video on YT I posted a link to the eBay store of the seller.

Oh I think this kind of link is allowed only if u referring to some other forum or website which has any conflicting news, they remove it. Please post it, wud be handy !

ColtsSN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks very similar to the Switcheasy Canvas without a latch, but about $30 cheaper. The Canvas comes with a screen guard and port protectors. I love mine on the 2, still waiting for the New cover though.

Kamakzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I got "thesnugg" iPad 3 case and I'm not happy with it. It adds too much weight for me as I'm disabled and the iPad is almost too heavy for me as it is. I also use a stand and when folding the cover over it makes it too thick for the stand. So I ordered a clear back shell and will probably get a smart cover unless the case in this thread isn't too thick and could fold over without causing my stand to not work?

P.S. if anyone is interested in this snugg case PM me.

Most reactions

Latest posts